Several ways to prevent theft in supermarkets
General supermarkets have special anti-theft systems, which can be divided into the following ways:
1.Most of the products with magnetic strips are added by the manufacturer, because this supermarket with magnetic strips is an oversized brown order. It is specially added for supermarket orders.
2.There are no magnetic strips purchased in small supermarkets.
3.Some are by attaching a bar code with a magnetic strip directly on the standard bar code label, and some are hidden behind the label and covered by the standard label.The original bar code is unchanged.
4. Magnetic stripe and bar code are two functions. Magnetic stripe is used for anti-theft, and bar code is used for computer to identify products. However, the functions of some products are integrated. Then, if the magnetic stripe touches the label with your hand, you will feel a bar-shaped protrusion, that is, the position of the magnetic stripe. If the barcode itself is protruding, then it includes the function of the magnetic stripe.
5. There are many anti-theft facilities in the supermarket, including manual monitoring, cameras, etc. If you can remove the magnetic strip and not be monitored by other anti-theft measures, then you can take it without payment. But the success is very small Taking away ten times and being caught once is tantamount to all efforts in vain and spiritual damage.
" Recommended reading "
- Composition, characteristics and installation rules of clothing anti-theft system
- How should I choose a commodity anti-theft system?
- Identification of the quality of anti-theft tags and hard tags
- What should I do if the product anti-theft system encounters an alarm?
- When the anti-theft tag passes the system, the alarm light is on but no sound. What are the possible problems?
- Supermarket anti-theft precautions
- Prospect of EAS commodity anti-theft system in China market
- Development history of commodity anti-theft systems
- What to watch out for when installing clothing store anti-theft systems
- How to use clothing alarm tags to protect clothing from theft
- How to choose a suitable clothing anti-theft system for clothing stores
- Chocolate anti-theft and marking standards
- How to prevent theft of small appliances
- Japanese miscellaneous cup anti-theft standard
- Standard for Anti-theft Soft Labels for Shampoo Items
- Anti-theft soft label standard for Yunnan Baiyao
- 750ml anti-theft buckle on shampoo
- Anti-theft marking standard for wash bottles