Supermarket anti-theft-use of commodity anti-theft system
With the development of science and technology and the emphasis on efficiency, the traditional anti-theft method for retail stores to monitor malls with human resources is no longer suitable. Instead, high-tech electronic commodity anti-theft systems will be used. The theft of retail products is a worldwide phenomenon. Universal problem.
As early as the late 1960s, the first Electronic Article Surveilance (EAS) of Sensormatic in the United States came out, which fundamentally changed all previous anti-theft methods for customer monitoring, implemented anti-theft monitoring of goods, and avoided consumers' Contrary to emotions, this anti-theft deterrent effect has been agreed by many retailers.
After 40 years of development, the electronic anti-theft system has evolved from an early single principle and single product to a variety of different principles now, which meets the needs of different types of stores such as department stores, supermarkets, specialty stores, and libraries.
1.Subdivided from the protection form, it can be divided into vertical systems, hidden systems and channel systems
The detection system of the vertical system stands prominently at the entrance and exit of the shopping mall and has a significant deterrent effect in addition to the detection function.
The concealed system is to conceal the system under the carpet or ceiling at the exit. It does not affect the overall environment of the store, but also plays a role in anti-theft protection.
The aisle system connects the EAS system and the cash register at the exit of the supermarket to form an aisle protection. It is an effective method to realize supermarket anti-theft.
2.Differentiated by the detection signal method of its application, widely used systems are radio systems, electromagnetic wave systems, and acoustic magnetic systems
◆ Acoustic and Magnetic System
Tuning forks only cause resonance if they oscillate at the same frequency. The Acusto Magnetic system applies this physical principle to achieve almost zero false positives.When the acousto-magnetic system label fixed on the product enters the detection area of the system, it will generate resonance.
But only after the receiver receives four consecutive resonance signals (once every 1 / 50th of a second), the alarm is issued.
The acousto-magnetic system has the characteristics of stable performance, zero false alarms, wide detection distance, and strong anti-interference ability.
◆ Radio frequency system
The radio system (Radio Frequency, RF) uses radio waves as signals for transmitting and receiving. The detection frequency range is 7.7-8.5MHz of electromagnetic waves, and the center frequency is 8.2MHz. The biggest advantage of the radio system is that the system cost is very low and the installation is convenient.
However, because its anti-theft tag is an LC oscillating circuit, the system is susceptible to interference from some items, such as cash registers and other electronic products, metal objects, etc., which may cause the system to falsely report or not report.
◆ Electromagnetic wave system
The electromagnetic wave system (Electromagnetic System) uses electromagnetic waves as detection signals,
The exit width of the protection is generally around 0.80 meters. The system will not affect magnetic items (such as audio tapes, video tapes, magnetic cards). The application environment is mostly in libraries, bookstores, and music stores.
Acoustic magnetic and RF system tags are divided into soft tags and hard tags. Hard tags can be reused. They are generally used in clothing, home appliances, luggage and other goods. Soft tags are disposable tags that can be directly attached to goods; electromagnetic wave systems The smallest tag, the tag price is also cheap, divided into composite magnetic stripe and permanent
There are two types of magnetic strips, but they are easily affected by magnetic or metallic materials and cause false alarms;
Note: The labels used by the three systems are not universal;
4. Nail remover and demagnetizer
The function of the nail remover is mainly for the removal of nails on hard labels; the role of the demagnetizer is mainly for the decoding of soft labels; when the goods have anti-theft labels, the products that have not been demagnetized or nailed by the cashier will pass the anti-theft system. The detection door sounds an alarm.
" Recommended reading "
- The necessity analysis of clothing anti-theft
- Iontech teaches you how to choose the demagnetizer of the acoustic magnetic anti-theft system?
- The working principle of acoustic magnetic anti-theft system
- RF system requirements for the working environment and several factors affecting the system
- Commodity electronic anti-theft system engineering design and installation standards
- How does a tally person apply an anti-theft label?
- How does the cashier decode and sign?
- How does a loss prevention officer handle system alarms?
- Supermarket anti-theft-use of commodity anti-theft system
- Hidden eas anti-theft system, buried host hidden anti-theft device
- Whether supermarket foods have anti-theft security labels
- Why supermarket clothing stores choose to use eas anti-theft alarm system
- What is the situation in the mall where the hidden anti-theft system is installed?
- How to protect your merchandise with spider anti-theft tags
- What is the market size of the EAS electronic commodity anti-theft system industry?
- Features of security work in supermarkets
- Supermarket anti-theft vault management
- Supermarket anti-theft key management