Supermarket anti-theft key management
1. The safety lock password of the supermarket vault should only be known by the necessary relevant operators. When the main person in charge of the supermarket changes, the safety lock password should be changed at any time to prevent accidents.
2. The keys of the manager's office and the supermarket vault should be backed up and kept separately by themselves or relevant business personnel. No preparation is allowed without permission.
3． All keys should be numbered for easy management and easy separation of responsibilities when something wrong happens.
- Supermarket anti-theft-use of commodity anti-theft system
- Hidden eas anti-theft system, buried host hidden anti-theft device
- Whether supermarket foods have anti-theft security labels
- Why supermarket clothing stores choose to use eas anti-theft alarm system
- What is the situation in the mall where the hidden anti-theft system is installed?
- How to protect your merchandise with spider anti-theft tags
- What is the market size of the EAS electronic commodity anti-theft system industry?
- Features of security work in supermarkets
- Supermarket anti-theft vault management
- Supermarket anti-theft key management