Supermarket anti-theft system false alarm, sensitivity failure handling
Supermarket anti-theft system false alarm, low sensitivity and other troubleshooting procedures:
1. Is there an anti-theft tag within the sensing range (remove)
2. Are there similar anti-theft devices within the radius of our test system 10 (synchronization, frequency error, move the transmitting antenna to the direction of the other party's signal)
3. There are high-power electrical appliances nearby (shut down, remove)
4, there are large metal objects nearby (distance from the point)
5, the store has LED lighting and advertising lights (turn off the power test, if there is an impact, replace the inferior LED power adapter, meet the EC electromagnetic certification)
6. There is an anti-theft tag on the wire in the circuit that supplies power to the EAS anti-theft device within 50cm.
7. There are too many wires or coiled wires in the range detected by the anti-theft system.
8. Adjust the installation position.
9. Unknown interference, which cannot be ruled out, shorten the installation distance, reduce the sensitivity (adjust VR4 to DS1 flicker), and replace the larger label.
Note: Before installing and fixing, you must power on and test for more than 30 minutes.
- How to prevent theft of books in libraries and bookstores
- What are the importance of on-site safety management in shopping malls and supermarkets?
- How to prevent theft of goods in jewelry stores such as gold and silver jewelry?
- Difference between acousto-magnetic and radio-frequency
- How to prevent miscellaneous luggage, luggage, etc.
- Can I install a radio frequency, sound magnetic anti-theft door system?
- Can the anti-theft buckle still be used?
- How to choose clothing immobilizer
- Why doesn't the supermarket security door ring?
- Demystifying the clever way to buckle the security