Supermarket anti-theft system does not alarm on-site troubleshooting
Supermarket anti-theft system does not alarm scene common troubleshooting process:
1. Whether the power cable is connected correctly (whether the power indicator of the transmitting and receiving antenna is on)
2. Are the connectors of the transmitting and receiving motherboards and antennas correctly connected (loosen the screws of the connectors and reconnect)
3. Whether the transmitting and receiving distance is too far (moved to a distance of one meter)
4. Whether the label is qualified (replace the same qualified label as the equipment)
5. Whether the transmitting and receiving carrier frequencies correspond (180hz, 170hz, 160hz, 150hz), there is no such item at 3800
±50 ） 6. Whether the transmitting motherboard works normally (tested by EAS frequency detector, center frequency 8200Khz, carrier frequency 180hz, bandwidth 800hz ± 50 )
a. Whether the main and auxiliary transmitting wire loops are connected correctly.
b. Whether the carrier frequency wire loop is correctly connected.
c. Adjust the center frequency potentiometer to the correct parameter
7. Whether the receiving alarm speaker wiring is loose or the positive and negative terminals are reversed (reconnected intact)
- How to prevent theft of books in libraries and bookstores
- What are the importance of on-site safety management in shopping malls and supermarkets?
- How to prevent theft of goods in jewelry stores such as gold and silver jewelry?
- Difference between acousto-magnetic and radio-frequency
- How to prevent miscellaneous luggage, luggage, etc.
- Can I install a radio frequency, sound magnetic anti-theft door system?
- Can the anti-theft buckle still be used?
- How to choose clothing immobilizer
- Why doesn't the supermarket security door ring?
- Demystifying the clever way to buckle the security