Supermarket security equipment security management
I. Requirements for safe operation of supermarket monitoring equipment
1. The monitor screen should be cleaned before switching on.
2. Do not move the position of the monitoring equipment at will.
3． The angled screen must not be moved at will.
4． Follow the correct boot procedure to turn on the monitoring device.
5． Do not switch equipment on and off frequently.
6. If there is a fault, report it immediately and notify the relevant personnel for repair.
Requirements for safe operation of electronic anti-theft equipment in supermarkets
1. Before opening the store (supermarket), the administrative staff should check whether the power of the security door of the supermarket is plugged in and whether the alarm can be normally reported when the anti-theft soft label passes.
3． Metal goods or goods with aluminum platinum paper cannot use anti-theft soft labels.
4． For some metal and some other materials, stick the anti-theft soft label on the other materials.
5． There should be no metal objects or goods with anti-theft tags within 0.5 meters around the supermarket security door.
6. Supermarket anti-theft doors should be continuously powered on, and random power off is strictly prohibited. For special reasons, it must be turned on after 5 minutes after power off.
7. 再把商品放在消磁板上。 When the cashier checks out, he first reads the barcode of the product with a scanner, confirms that the product information is entered into the computer, and then places the product on a degaussing board.
- Supermarket anti-theft-use of commodity anti-theft system
- Supermarket security equipment security management
- Hidden eas anti-theft system, buried host hidden anti-theft device
- Whether supermarket foods have anti-theft security labels
- Why supermarket clothing stores choose to use eas anti-theft alarm system
- What is the situation in the mall where the hidden anti-theft system is installed?
- How to protect your merchandise with spider anti-theft tags
- What is the market size of the EAS electronic commodity anti-theft system industry?
- Features of security work in supermarkets
- Supermarket anti-theft vault management