Requirements for maintenance of supermarket equipment
做好相关记录。 The maintenance of equipment and facilities shall be implemented in accordance with the "List of Equipment and Facilities Maintenance Projects" and relevant records shall be made during the shift .
Equipment maintenance work requirements are as follows.
1. air conditioning
Always clean and add refrigerant; establish equipment and facility files.
化；建立设备、设施档案。 Maintain cleanliness and screen visibility; frequently clean up hard disk space; be careful not to get your computer wet or magnetized ; establish equipment and facility files.
3． Cash register
Keep clean and screen visibility; be careful not to get wet or magnetized; establish equipment and facility files.
4． Monitoring equipment
Keep clean and screen visibility; anti-magnetic and moisture-proof; establish equipment and facility files.
Keep it clean and moisture-proof; always check whether the screw interface of the shelf is loose and handle it.
6. shopping basket
Keep it clean and check that the handle of the shopping basket can be used normally.
7. Boutique counter
Keep it clean and handle it gently.
8. Shopping cart, flatbed
次；保持清洁，经常检查车轮、螺丝是否有松动并进行处理。 Regularly lubricate the wheels of the shopping cart to ensure its normal use. Lubricate at least once a month ; keep it clean, and check the wheels and screws frequently for looseness and handle.
Keep it clean and prevent moisture.
- Requirements for maintenance of supermarket equipment
- Maintenance scope of supermarket equipment
- How to prevent theft of books in libraries and bookstores
- What are the importance of on-site safety management in shopping malls and supermarkets?
- How to prevent theft of goods in jewelry stores such as gold and silver jewelry?
- Difference between acousto-magnetic and radio-frequency
- How to prevent miscellaneous luggage, luggage, etc.
- Can I install a radio frequency, sound magnetic anti-theft door system?
- Can the anti-theft buckle still be used?
- How to choose clothing immobilizer