Why doesn't the supermarket security door ring?
There are three basic reasons why supermarket security doors don't ring:
First, there is interference in the surrounding environment, which causes the security door of the supermarket to be silent
Second, the main board of the anti-theft door has been over a long time, and it is aging.
防盗门禁的频率不相同，不匹配，也会造成超市防盗门不响 Third, the anti-theft tags, magnetic buckles and supermarket anti-theft access control frequencies are different. If they do not match, the anti-theft door of the supermarket will not ring.
For the reason why the supermarket security door does not ring, we should analyze and check them one by one.
- How to prevent theft of books in libraries and bookstores
- What are the importance of on-site safety management in shopping malls and supermarkets?
- How to prevent theft of goods in jewelry stores such as gold and silver jewelry?
- Difference between acousto-magnetic and radio-frequency
- How to prevent miscellaneous luggage, luggage, etc.
- Can I install a radio frequency, sound magnetic anti-theft door system?
- Can the anti-theft buckle still be used?
- How to choose clothing immobilizer
- Why doesn't the supermarket security door ring?
- Demystifying the clever way to buckle the security