Chocolate anti-theft and marking standards
Chocolate anti-theft and marking standards:
Chocolate is put on a soft label or milk powder to control it uniformly. When sticking an anti-theft soft label , it is parallel to the bar code, but it cannot cover the bar code numbers to ensure uniformity.
可以试试防盗保护盒这类产品。 If you have tin foil or aluminum foil on your chocolate packaging, try something like an anti-theft protection box . 防盗标签应该离开金属2cm左右的距离，防盗耗材不能直接贴在金属上。 The metal will directly shield the current commonly used anti-theft products. The anti-theft label should be about 2 cm away from the metal. The anti-theft consumables cannot be directly attached to the metal.
- What to watch out for when installing clothing store anti-theft systems
- How to use clothing alarm tags to protect clothing from theft
- How to choose a suitable clothing anti-theft system for clothing stores
- Chocolate anti-theft and marking standards
- How to prevent theft of small appliances
- Japanese miscellaneous cup anti-theft standard
- Standard for Anti-theft Soft Labels for Shampoo Items
- Anti-theft soft label standard for Yunnan Baiyao
- 750ml anti-theft buckle on shampoo
- Anti-theft marking standard for wash bottles