How to protect your merchandise with spider anti-theft tags
With the increasing popularity of Chinese clothing chain stores and selected supermarkets, the loss of goods has become increasingly serious. How to prevent theft of goods and protect the security of shopping malls has attracted increasing attention from retailers. The shopping mall's electronic anti-theft system (EAS) has changed traditional people and management methods, mainly based on technical defense. Because it can effectively prevent the loss of goods and improve economic efficiency, it has gradually been recognized and accepted by the majority of merchants and the Chinese market. The commodity anti-theft system is becoming more common.
Today, we are familiar with common hard and soft tags because we can see them anywhere in supermarkets and clothing stores, and they attach to clothes and items for everyday use. 蜘蛛防盗标签 。 But for the larger objects, how to protect it, today Yi Ante will introduce a new special tag for you- spider anti-theft tag .
First of all, Yi Ante will introduce you to the spider anti-theft tag. The appearance of the spider anti-theft tag is a hard tag, which is completely different from other ordinary hard tags. The shape of the spider anti-theft tag is usually round. Spider anti-theft tag with four extendable anti-theft ropes. The length of the four anti-theft ropes can be adjusted to 3 meters, 6 meters, and 8 meters, and the customization time is longer, so it can be used to steal very large items.
There are two types of frequencies, one is AM-58khz and the other is RF-8.2mhz, they are suitable for the same type of EAS system. Customers can customize their favorite colors, black and white are common. From the perspective of alarm methods, they can be divided into three types, one is an alarm, one is a dual alarm, and one is a three-level alarm. One type of alarm is an antenna alarm. Dual alarm means that if someone picks up the goods without paying without removing the attached spider anti-theft tag, when they pass the antenna, the antenna will alarm and the spider anti-theft tag itself will also alarm, so the spider anti-theft tag is also called a self-sounding tag; It will also alarm if someone cuts the safety line;
Secondly, Yi Ante will introduce the performance characteristics of spider anti-theft tags, which are made of high-strength ABS engineering plastic and combined with special anti-theft coils. So durable, high sensitivity and long service life. Can be widely used in department stores and other related products. Fashionable and humane design; long battery life, high decibel alarm, can effectively remind shop assistants, and then can fully protect the goods in the store.
Third, we will introduce the instructions for use:
1. Use the spider wrap tag to remove it, open it and release the protective wire in the direction indicated by the arrow.
2. Put the items in the mesh bag, so that the protection line is evenly distributed on both sides of the product.
3. Tighten the protection line to fit the goods, but not too tight, then press the switch and the label will start to work;
4. Open the tag by removing the spider pack, close to the suspender switch of the disassembler, and the tag stops working (if the rope must be broken, it will trigger an alarm).
5. After the installation is completed, the goods should be placed in the correct way to avoid damaging the goods. Then achieve the good effect of protecting the cargo.
Considerations when using spider packaging labels:
1. Please do not stick the label around the anti-theft detection antenna (EAS system) during use, so as not to cause the detection antenna to alarm.
2. Spider wrapped tags need to be dry and ventilated to prevent moisture.
3. This tag is a special unlocking device, do not lose it.
4. When installing labels, pay attention to avoid pinching the goods.
After learning how to use spider anti-theft tags and performance characteristics and instructions for use precautions, we already know a little about it. So now do you know which products are suitable spider anti-theft labels? Your store may have some high-end wine and red wine in gift boxes. You need to show your package to your customers. If it is stolen and the loss is heavy, you can choose the spider anti-theft label at this time; The displayed gift boxes or some packages are slightly larger, and are also suitable for larger boxed products, large items, warehouse and supermarket store inventory anti-theft packaging cartons, these products are suitable for using spider anti-theft labels.
From the introduction above, we can understand that the use of spider anti-theft tags is very necessary, but the price of spider anti-theft tags is much more expensive than ordinary tags. Therefore they are often used in high-priced electronics or other high-end products. If you want to protect your merchandise in a store or warehouse, if you have enough budget for store security, and if you want to avoid self-theft incidents in your store or warehouse, consider spider anti-theft tags.
The emergence of spider anti-theft tags has made EAS's anti-theft level enter a higher level. In addition to the anti-theft alarm function with ordinary hard tags, it also has its own broken-line alarm function, which can quickly attract the attention of shop assistants, thereby reducing the probability of theft, and wrapping with rope can avoid damaging the product.
- Supermarket anti-theft-use of commodity anti-theft system
- Hidden eas anti-theft system, buried host hidden anti-theft device
- Whether supermarket foods have anti-theft security labels
- Why supermarket clothing stores choose to use eas anti-theft alarm system
- What is the situation in the mall where the hidden anti-theft system is installed?
- How to protect your merchandise with spider anti-theft tags
- What is the market size of the EAS electronic commodity anti-theft system industry?
- Features of security work in supermarkets
- Supermarket anti-theft vault management
- Supermarket anti-theft key management