What is the situation in the mall where the hidden anti-theft system is installed?
Recently, some customers consulted us about hidden anti-theft system. They don't like the traditional vertical anti-theft system. They want to install an anti-theft device that is "hidden" under the ground, so that thieves can not easily find that the shop has installed anti-theft devices. The beauty of the store gives consumers a sense of tallness and saves space. However, Yi Ante wants to tell everyone that the installation requirements of the hidden anti-theft system are relatively high, and not all shops have the installation conditions. So, which malls are suitable for concealed anti-theft systems?
In mid-to-high-end clothing, shoe bags, and cosmetics stores, such stores have a higher customer base and a better user experience. Therefore, the hidden anti-theft system is just right, and the customer cannot see the antenna at all.
硬标签的检测高度在1.5米左右，软标签的检测高度在0.8米左右，如果你的店铺防盗设备中使用到软标签，会出现拿着带有软标签的商品经过报警区域时，设备不报警的现象。 Hidden anti-theft system The detection height of the hard tag is about 1.5 meters and the detection height of the soft tag is about 0.8 meters. If you use a soft tag in your shop's anti-theft device, it will appear that the product with the soft tag passes through the alarm area. , The device does not alarm. The detection width of the label is 1.8-2 meters, which can meet the requirements of wide door distance. Therefore, Ante recommends that some shops that use soft labels do not install hidden clothing anti-theft systems .
- Supermarket anti-theft-use of commodity anti-theft system
- Hidden eas anti-theft system, buried host hidden anti-theft device
- Whether supermarket foods have anti-theft security labels
- Why supermarket clothing stores choose to use eas anti-theft alarm system
- What is the situation in the mall where the hidden anti-theft system is installed?
- How to protect your merchandise with spider anti-theft tags
- What is the market size of the EAS electronic commodity anti-theft system industry?
- Features of security work in supermarkets
- Supermarket anti-theft vault management
- Supermarket anti-theft key management