Can I install a radio frequency, sound magnetic anti-theft door system?
Customer asked: Can I install a radio frequency, sound magnetic anti-theft door system?
YiAnte manufacturer's answer: RF, acoustic and magnetic anti-theft door, if a pair is matched, it is divided into the main machine and the auxiliary machine. The main machine can carry auxiliary machines. For example, one-to-one and one-to-two are often used as main machines and auxiliary machines. So can you put one? The answer is yes . Installing a main unit can sense, but it is not possible to install a sub-machine, because the sub-machine receives signals and cannot sense consumables. Therefore, under the premise of installing a store, the host chooses to install a radio frequency or acoustic magnetic anti-theft door.
- How to prevent theft of books in libraries and bookstores
- What are the importance of on-site safety management in shopping malls and supermarkets?
- How to prevent theft of goods in jewelry stores such as gold and silver jewelry?
- Difference between acousto-magnetic and radio-frequency
- How to prevent miscellaneous luggage, luggage, etc.
- Can I install a radio frequency, sound magnetic anti-theft door system?
- Can the anti-theft buckle still be used?
- How to choose clothing immobilizer
- Why doesn't the supermarket security door ring?
- Demystifying the clever way to buckle the security