Tips on installing anti-theft buckle in trousers and jeans
Tips for installing anti-theft buckle on trousers and jeans:
1.The anti-theft buckle is installed on the trousers and the label is pressed at the seam of the right trousers.
2. The jeans are placed on the second belt loop behind the pants and the price tag is held down.
- What to watch out for when installing clothing store anti-theft systems
- How to use clothing alarm tags to protect clothing from theft
- How to choose a suitable clothing anti-theft system for clothing stores
- Chocolate anti-theft and marking standards
- How to prevent theft of small appliances
- Japanese miscellaneous cup anti-theft standard
- Standard for Anti-theft Soft Labels for Shampoo Items
- Anti-theft soft label standard for Yunnan Baiyao
- 750ml anti-theft buckle on shampoo
- Anti-theft marking standard for wash bottles